We are open again from Monday June 1!
We are so excited to be able to welcome you back to our restaurant on St Kilda beach, albeit with some special rules in place to combat the threat of Covid-19.
At Beachcomber Cafe the health and well-being of our staff and customers is our number one priority. Our team is up-to-date on the precautionary measures necessary to provide service during these extraordinary times as we come out of the initial Corona Virus pandemic. We appreciate your loyalty and support, please show care and consideration to our committed team serving you today.
We are taking precautionary steps:
- Upon entering the premises you will be asked to provide your name and phone number in the event you need to be contacted about the possible spread corona virus;
- We are not accepting reusable cups;
- You must purchase a meal and be seated at an allocated table, no drink only purchases;
- Please pay by contactless card/phone to reduce the risks associated with the transference of cash;
- Please wash your hands thoroughly. There are ample facilities nearby to do so;
- If you need to cough/sneeze, please do so into your elbow and wash your hands afterwards;
- Please avoid leaving any unused tissues or other items behind you.
Thanks for your patience and support.
Good Health & Happiness
The Team at Beachcomber Cafe